How to get good job after engineering?

hey guys, i wanted to know what can be done in engineering which will help us during placement like few seniors were telling to submit some papers(review) in magazine. i want to get a good job after engg. into core company as i am in EEE branch👎

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Karnataka needs to go into alternate energy options like solar and wind. There is little we can do to augment hydro power. With the failure of monsoon, which may continue for long because of global warming, this situation will be with us for years.
    You can look into this area for contributing.
    There is a lot of avoidable energy waste in the industry. A KWHr saved is a KWHR generated. Designing energy efficient systems, energy audit, loss reduction are fruitful EE areas that need attention.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i Guys me Parvat Patel , recently Completed MCA from Mumbai
Hi guys, I am a student from the US who is going into second year at a tech University and I am interested in becoming a power engineer after I...
Name:Shubham Arjun More Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: satara current location: warananagar,kolhapur Occupation:B.E student Hobbies & Interests: sketching,painting,singing,listening songs. Aim in life: to be a top most design engineer. I joined CrazyEngineers...
Sir, please give me some idea about any new technology for my mega project, BE ECE.. Thank You
please help me in project work.i m thinking of doing project on "analysis of dynamic gear".will it be helpful for me?