How to get a job in private companies?

hello...i completed b.tech frm ME...in 2012.....now i am job less since 8 months.....i tried my best to find a job......but without reference in a company it is impossible to find a job.....i am frustred now...wht i do ???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not try for smaller companies that will recruit you for your knowledge? I've known people who took up jobs with small companies and built their expertise for 2 years and then switched to big companies for better paycheck than their peers.

There will always be demand for skilled engineers. Before applying to any company - make sure that you are thoroughly prepared for the engineering basics that were taught to you in the last four years.
  • jaspal rautela
    jaspal rautela
    thanks for your reply sir......i also try fr small companies..........but i don't know any person who provide me job.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jaspal rautela
    thanks for your reply sir......i also try fr small companies..........but i don't know any person who provide me job.....
    You don't have to know anyone inside the company to get a job. Keep applying through company's official careers page and apply.
  • jaspal rautela
    jaspal rautela
    i already did that thing.....but there is no response for any company......
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    dude stop being frustrated and just think what was missing in your so far efforts, what exactly was missing that you are not getting job? Once you will get that thing, you will surely get a job

One more thing,

Don't make any expectations from others that someone will help you either relative or anyone, I have seen many people screwed up due to this, just do everything on your own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me that either this use case diagram for Crime file system is correct or not,should there be a database manager?
129 algae filled louvered tanks hang over the south-east and south-west faces of the 15-unit apartment that has been constructed in the city of Hamburg, Germany. The unconventional architecture is...
Most super cars of recent years come equipped with "nitro boost", everyone knows that its to increase the power output and speed of the automobile, but not many know what...
We used to have a wonderful activity until a few weeks ago - weekend talks. I believe the CE Conference can be used to conduct those debates/talks in a better,...
Check this video Starring Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, will.i.am, Chris Bosh, Jack Dorsey, Tony Hsieh, Drew Houston, Gabe Newell, Ruchi Sanghvi, Elena Silenok, Vanessa Hurst, and Hadi Partovi. Directed by...