CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberJun 30, 2011

How To Get A Job At Google

For software & IT engineers, Google is the dream company to work for. And why not? Google has been leading the innovation on the Internet for many years now. In addition, Google is known for their awesome campuses, free food for all employees and perks that make your friends jealous. But it's very tough to get into Google. The interview process comprises of several 'elimination stages' and you also need to be an expert in the domain. Following are few tips on getting selected in Google -

[video=youtube;UXL0KxH9GlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXL0KxH9GlY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The summary of the points is as follows -

1. Be smart.
    2. Even if you are not a CS engineer, have a great understanding of how computers work.
    3. Be good in college exams. Good SAT score and GPA are must haves.
    4. Belong to a prestigious school as Google loves to hire from top ranked engineering colleges.
    5. Do something extraordinary.

So, how many of you want to get a job in Google.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • optimystix

MemberJun 30, 2011

hehe..am out of contention as I do not fulfil most of the pre-requisites 😛
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 30, 2011

optimystix
    hehe..am out of contention as I do not fulfil most of the pre-requisites 😛
    I'm guessing the criteria for getting into CE Team (once we start full time hiring) will be to demonstrate your abilities and get in. No degree required, no certificates asked for, no prior experience necessary. 😀
    Cancel
  • optimystix

MemberJun 30, 2011

waiting for it to roll in 😀
    Cancel
  • jigneshthegreat

MemberJul 1, 2011

i m doing comp engineering from vjti, mumbai. can i get in google???
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJul 1, 2011

Looking at the video, yes you can Jignesh 😀 . Just do some really different* projects and you can easily make it. 😀 God bless you. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register