How to gather a team for a startup?

I am going to set up a startup with my friends. I need web designers who can help me. I'm a B.Tech student, I cannot pay. Is there a solution to this?

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• vel priyan
    vel priyan

Hlo i have done a startup as u did .kindly give me information about your company..contact me at

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

A little more information about what kind of work you expect from designers would help. If it's simply about getting the front-end HTML + CSS; then you can make use of the templates available on the Internet. 

#-Link-Snipped-# can help you out with any design issues you are facing. Just ask away. 

• Divya Kandukuri
    Divya Kandukuri

I need

1.  node js developers who can use sockets, so that I can have messaging feature on the website.  
    2. Backend developers who can handle complex queries in SQL
    3. developers who are good with managing live websites and data updation 
    4. UI developers so that I improvise my interface.
  • Divya Kandukuri
    Divya Kandukuri

#-Link-Snipped-# what details are you expecting?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# I could help you with suggestions for improving your UI interface. Simply post screenshots of any parts of your UI and we can pinpoint what changes you can make to it here itself.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - hiring is a big challenge for startups. There are several ways you could go about hiring. I'm assuming that you are a registered company and can officially start offering internships. 

1. Approach all the top colleges in your city/location and advertise about your internships. Many talented students are willing to trade their time and skills to gain experience. 

2. If there are startup events in your city, that's a good place to find talented people. In my city, we've 'techies' group on WhatsApp where all techies are willing to help each other. 

3. Don't be under impression that offering money will get you a really good developer. It's a challenge that a new company has to solve. At CrazyEngineers, we learned to program because we couldn't find good developers to work on the things we wanted to launch.

4. Check if you really need to develop things from scratch. Most of the features can be addressed using existing services and tools; most of them are free. 

5. Finally, if you are not able to find engineers to write the stuff; it'd be worth learning the technology on your own and get it done. We lost ~5 years trying to outsource things that we could have done in 6-8 months if we learned those tools/technologies ourselves. It was a mistake and you shouldn't repeat that mistake. 

I hope this helps. 

PS: We are planning for an app where engineers could sell their skills for cheap and make quick buck. That could be helpful to you.

• Divya Kandukuri
    Divya Kandukuri

Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Divya Kandukuri
    Divya Kandukuri

Thank you  for your valuable inputs #-Link-Snipped-# . Thanks a lot really.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I m an E&TC email engineer.. pass out 2016.Now I m joining predac course for prepation of CDAC (dec 2018).. My academic is also good..I had aggregate of 69...But  ...
Plz provide me major project ideas for mech. Engg. I am in final yr. I have my other exams so I just want to complete this project any how. Plz...
I am a Fresher Mechanical Engineer Graduated in 2018, looking to do a Professional job oriented course. I am interested in both Piping design and HVAC design.Give your opinion considering...
I am studying in final year of computer engineering. So, I want to know which courses I should do after this yr for better job.
Hello Sir, I am currently in last year of  B-Tech course in computer science branch. I always want to be in astrophysics field. Because of different field I do not...