How to fix things "real good"

A site with photographs of horrible improvised ways of fixing things: #-Link-Snipped-#

Use the "older entries" button at the bottom of the page to see more photos. An engineer won't know whether to laugh or cry.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How line codes are effective in transmission of PCM signals? Any idea about application of HDB3 code? How to obtain power spectral density of diffrent codes?😒
Name:Rishipratim Mazumdar Engineering: Electronics and Communications Location: Durgapur, West Bengal,India Occupation: Student😛 Hobbies & Interests: Music(almost all genres😎), guitar, books, robotics,etc,etc,etc... Aim in life: No clear or definite idea. It...
New welding process is created in Austria.TIP TIG is the best welding process in existence.High quality and productivity.Here are films and pictures: https://elica-welding.eu/
Hello all, I have this following query. How do you check whether the eccentricity of two concentric cylinders? The most common answer by visual inspection or by using a rotary...
Hi everyone, I am Joyance. I am planning to do the topic above for my final year project. I am now facing problem in planning the SMS notification to cell...