How to fix the Wi-Fi issues in the new IPAD

[​IMG]
The solution, according to OS X Daily is to navigate to Settings > General > Network > Wi-Fi and tap on your network that shows no reception. Next, tap on the button to "Forget this Network." Now, go back to the list of Wi-Fi networks your new iPad can see and tap on the network you would like to join.
If the problem happens again, or is not solved after performing the above procedure, try navigating to Settings > General > Reset. Tap "Reset Network Settings" and reset your iPad (hold the Sleep/Wake button and the home button until the screen turns black and the Apple logo appears).
Once your new iPad reboots, you should be able to connect to your network.
You will also want to confirm that the router you are attempting to connect to is broadcasting properly and connected to the Internet. In addition, double-check your passwords to be sure you have entered them correctly. For more troubleshooting options, check out Apple's Knowledge Base support article about #-Link-Snipped-#.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i'm giri.i'm here to clear my doubt and to know the top 10 universities in germany offering ms in automotive sector.so please help me with some guidings
It sounds like mechatronics, but it is not so. it deals with electrical systems as small as 10^(-9) metres and it finds application in all the fields of engineering including...
I guess my other thread was deleted. Sorry that it's been so long. Got the 2nd prototype of my patent (pat#: 8,226,026 B2) in the air. Minor adsjustments needed this...
hai friends. i need ur help in buying a wifi modem. i have got a BSNL modem ( without wifi).now iam in need of a wifi modem..in internet i surfed...
hi, i belong to ece department (3 rd year).In our university we are having a co-diploma course in vlsi technology,is such course helpful ? if so how please help me...