How to find out who is behind Facebook confession page?

in my college someone did facebook confession page, I don't knw who they are. Bt I challenged them tat, defiantly I will find u,so I need to find them ,I hope from CEAN, I may get the solution,so pls pls if u knw how to find the name. Help me. . N sorrye if 'm wrong.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This is a puzzle to many so guys do post on how to find confessors out there.?
  • avii
    avii
    You just have hack into admins computer. Trap him to get his IP, install a back door & do the work.

I could have done this for you, but I would have to end up in jail since hacking is illegal in India.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    eris
    in my college someone did facebook confession page, I don't knw who they are. Bt I challenged them tat, defiantly I will find u,so I need to find them ,I hope from CEAN, I may get the solution,so pls pls if u knw how to find the name. Help me. . N sorrye if 'm wrong.
    Like avii said, there is no way you can know that ideally. I read on a blog a while blog that

“The anonymity of confession pages is at the core of their appeal”
    That's why it is getting very popular. But one must remember that there is no such thing as real 'anonymity' on the Internet, especially on Facebook and Twitter. Everywhere you surf and everything you post and uploaded into a giant database where you can be monitored and tracked. They know exactly who you are, where you are, and what you’re saying. 👀
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    Like avii said, there is no way you can know that ideally. I read on a blog a while blog that

That's why it is getting very popular. But one must remember that there is no such thing as real 'anonymity' on the Internet, especially on Facebook and Twitter. Everywhere you surf and everything you post and uploaded into a giant database where you can be monitored and tracked. They know exactly who you are, where you are, and what you’re saying. 👀
    Yeah, they can track us but the admin of the page doesn't know anything about the person who is uploading the content.. Its all google docs!! *secure* in my vision

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that phase shift of 3phase system 360° & phase angle is 120°,but for 2 phase why the phase angle is 90°,why nt 180°??
can any one give me the clear cut explanation about the mppt algorithm and how does it go step by step
Times Of India has reported that the non-engineering graduates have been taking up IT jobs and the demand for non-engineers is growing. Last year about 20-23% of the IT jobs...
I had a great time in gong for one of the promotional outings of a renowned well established NGO based in Chennai. When I was talking to a few people...
Dear friend, I am Second year engineering student my mini project is topology,when i run my cpp mini project then automatically print the garbage value. So plz any one can...