How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big?

One may beg to differ from Scott Adams, the famous creator of Dilbert. 

However, among the unlikely truths he offers, you’ll discover that goals are for losers, passion is bullshit, and mediocre skills can make you valuable.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have read that book and thoroughly impressed. I've been following Scott Adams blog ever since he predicted that Donald Trump would win US Presidential elections when almost every 'political expert' said Trump has < 2% chance of winning against the established politicians. 

I agreed to almost everything Adams writes. 'Systems Vs. Goals' was an eye-opener for me and his methods make a lot of sense. 

If anyone's looking to buy the book, you may do so from Amazon: #-Link-Snipped-# 

WWW0-51LtdEfRXwL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# . Went there, bought that.

Never too late to learn.

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

#-Link-Snipped-# Sir. This one is really inspiring book. You will enjoy reading it :)

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

I too just ordered one! 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: In 2007, Charlie Munger gave the commencement address at USC Law School, opening his speech by saying, “Well, no doubt many of you are wondering why the speaker is...
I stumbled upon a new concept that seems to be getting popular in India, called 'Car Subscription'. ZoomCar, the company that began its journey by offering cars on rental has...
I have got back in mechanics in b.tech but after giving exam i have got 20 marks 
Here's a quick guide for anyone who's struggling to configure NGINX web server on uBuntu to have the following configuration.First, the problem I faced was this:-The non-www to www redirects...
We have an interesting case of the 'AADHAR' challenge. TRAI Chief, Mr. R.S Sharma posted an open challenge on Twitter while sharing his AADHAR number -https://twitter.com/rssharma3/status/1023119411568201730Mr. Sharma challenged people to...