how to enroll for SCJP..??

hello..
i just want to know the complete procedure to enroll for SCJP..
do we get some study material..on payin the enrollment amount or it is just an examination fees..??

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    me too looking for the answers of this question..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Enrolling is simple! Go to a prometric ID and you can buy a SUN voucher.
    But a point to be noted is generally sun vouchers cost around 5000INR , but mostly there will be a offer and the vouchers will be available for only 3000INR so just check the offer and buy!!

I guess we get no material with it, just syllabus will be given i think.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    k thnx dude..one more thing i want to know..is..the xam is conducted on some particular date..or we hav freedom to choose date with our convenience..??
    n also from where shud i find a prometric ID..??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imnitsy
    k thnx dude..one more thing i want to know..is..the xam is conducted on some particular date..or we hav freedom to choose date with our convenience..??
    Usage of SMS text is strictly NOT allowed on CrazyEngineers.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    k..i'll keep that in mind..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    imnitsy
    Date is subject to the availability of slots and vouchers!

So date is our choice!
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    English-Scared
    Date is subject to the availability of slots and vouchers!

So date is our choice!
    thanx a lot😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all... I'm a newbie and want to ask something bout servo motor before i do the purchasing. Can the servo motor rotate to other degree beside 0, 90, and...
what are the latest sensor technologys used in traffic light system ? i knew about pressure sensors, is there ny new invent regarding traffic light signalling ?
hello friends, i am new to this post i am doing my mtech in vlsi from bangalore(vtu). as i want to do my final year project. but not able to...
hello.. well..m just unable to understand the actual concept of fuzzy logic..n its meaning.. to me it acts similar to boolean logic.. wht i had know abt it is..simply that...
Can we change the physical address ie MAC address assigned by manufacturer? is it possible?and what is the need to have MAC address?