How to Engage People in my Forum

Hi,

I am running a blog and a forum of same niche.

I have already applied following:-

a) Weekly/Quarterly Newsletter
b) Comment Reply Notification
c) Facebook Fan page
d) Google+ Page
e) Twitter Update
f) Occasional Mail to All

I am seeking your suggestion, how to boost engagement of the community members.

I also like to share my ideas, likely to be implemented:-

a) Free Gifts to Members
b) Special Gifts to Winners

Do you know any service where I can purchase a customized gift in bulk (say 1000) and deliver to multiple address?

Regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While saving report in HTML format,i want to make it password protected for security reason using java.(Don't want to use JavaScript ) Can you give me the solution for this...
Quote SABIC, Kringlan Composites and other industry partners are working to further advance the development of the world’s first thermoplastic composite wheel. This ground breaking innovation leverages SABIC’s proprietary ULTEM...
Just got my betacoin for mailbox app, developed by Dropbox guys. The beta coin allows you beta access to the upcoming mailbox app meant for OSX / Mac machines. I...
Life's Good, aka LG electronics will announce two mid-range Android phones at the IFA event in Germany - LG L Bello and LG L Fino. While we love the names...
If one is unavoidably stuck in a job with a tough boss, strategies to manage the situation are needed. Conversely, when one becomes a boss, it is necessary to avoid...