how to edit the circuit in pendrive ?

how to edit the circuit in pendrive. I ve to give low signal to the write protection pin in Nand flash ic present in pendrive... but its not like adding. Am just changing the single pin...

Help me friends

& advance thanks

Regards
Saravanan G

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, There are certain definite set of rules, mathematical expressions to analyze deterministic signals! But how to analyze Random signals?😕
this is the place to discuss about our preparations. lets start from the very basics of electronics i.e. the semiconductors. starting with the diodes i think we should know all...
The Delhi based Zen mobiles is going bullish over the Indian mobile markets. The company's already got Mr. Amitabh Bachchan as their brand ambassador and recently introduced the TV enabled...
Zen mobile's Z-90, the phone that makes impression on others just by its looks is available in India for Rs. 5900/-. Let's take a look at its features and find...
So, you are passionate about cars? The Volkswagen group which is the owner of the Bugatti brand has launched the super-premium-luxury-sports car in India "Veyron 16.4 GS" for a price...