How to earn money online without any investment?

can any one tell me about the procedure to earn money online without any initial investmennt

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sndgpr26
    can any one tell me about the procedure to earn money online without any initial investmennt
    There are several ways -

1. By offering services online.
    2. By selling your products online.
    3. By becoming an affiliate marketer.
    4. By becoming a consultant.
    et cetra.

Search the forum for more information on this topic using keywords "Earn Money Online"
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    The_Big_K
    There are several ways -

1. By offering services online.
    2. By selling your products online.
    3. By becoming an affiliate marketer.
    4. By becoming a consultant.
    et cetra.

Search the forum for more information on this topic using keywords "Earn Money Online"
    but sir
    for all these i would requre a community
    which is not possible for me
    i only want to make money for my pocket expense.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, you don't require 'community' to do any of that.

1. You can offer your services online. There are several freelancing websites available that let you register for free. You get paid when you deliver the project.

2. You can sell products online - for a commission. There's a wonderful world of 'affiliate' marketing out there that lets you earn commissions to sell other people's products and services.

3. Becoming a consultant requires knowledge of the domain and you can definitely find people who would be willing to offer you some money to obtain your consultancy.

4. You can even design free stuff online (e.g. T-shirts) and make them available for sale online.

5. You can become a blogger and produce high quality content. Advertisers will definitely want to advertise on a popular website / blog.

PS: There's no 'get rich quick' scheme, anywhere.
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    The_Big_K

1. You can offer your services online. There are several freelancing websites available that let you register for free. You get paid when you deliver the project.

2. You can sell products online - for a commission. There's a wonderful world of 'affiliate' marketing out there that lets you earn commissions to sell other people's products and services.

3. Becoming a consultant requires knowledge of the domain and you can definitely find people who would be willing to offer you some money to obtain your consultancy.

4. You can even design free stuff online (e.g. T-shirts) and make them available for sale online.

5. You can become a blogger and produce high quality content. Advertisers will definitely want to advertise on a popular website / blog.

The_Big_K

but sir!
    are the jobs offering on freelancing websites real??
    i have heard that many of them are scam websites.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sndgpr26
    but sir!
    are the jobs offering on freelancing websites real??
    i have heard that many of them are scam websites.
    A LOT of people have been making money off it. I even know a company that makes about $2 million in revenues just through the projects they get from these websites.
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    so will u please suggest me a good website for this??
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    The_Big_K
    A LOT of people have been making money off it. I even know a company that makes about $2 million in revenues just through the projects they get from these websites.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sndgpr26
    There are several. Odesk, Freelancer, elance, guru and several others.
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    The_Big_K
    There are several. Odesk, Freelancer, elance, guru and several others.
    but sir !
    registration on these sites require my credit card no. for payment.
    is it safe to give my credit card no. to these sites??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sndgpr26
    but sir !
    Why'd you need to 'pay'? I'll tag #-Link-Snipped-# to help you with these sites.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    They ask for credit card nos only in case when you are using these sites for hiring purpose

I will suggest you to work on the sites that are reliable like odesk, elance

On odesk they don't ask for any credit card no, you just need to verify your paypal account, bank account etc

One tip : Stay away from sites that doesn't seem to be reliable at first sight ๐Ÿ˜€

Also Stay away from sites that send you emails on daily basis about new projects added
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you, #-Link-Snipped-# , you're always helpful ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    goyal420
    They ask for credit card nos only in case when you are using these sites for hiring purpose

I will suggest you to work on the sites that are reliable like odesk, elance

On odesk they don't ask for any credit card no, you just need to verify your paypal account, bank account etc

One tip : Stay away from sites that doesn't seem to be reliable at first sight ๐Ÿ˜€

Also Stay away from sites that send you emails on daily basis about new projects added
    sir
    i dont have any paypal account.
    since it also need my card info....
    is safe to give ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sndgpr26
    sir
    i dont have any paypal account.
    since it also need my card info....
    is safe to give ??
    Paypal is safe to use. I use it all the time.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It is 100% safe ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    sir what will i do on this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    sndgpr26
    sir what will i do on this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I didn't get you

What do you mean?
  • archlpe
    archlpe
    sndgpr26
    but sir !
    sndgpr26: - there are many ways for you to make money online. you may write for websites for an instance as a freelancer. not all the websites are good. some of the good websites for writers are expertscolumn, bukisa and triond.
    I write for expertscolumn and it has produced good results for me. So far i have not experienced any bad things.
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Blogging is the best way to earn money online. Create a blog, select a appealing templete customize it and start blogging.
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    himalayan
    Blogging is the best way to earn money online. Create a blog, select a appealing templete customize it and start blogging.
    but i dont know how to create blog
    and earn money from it
    can u please guide me regarding that??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Creating a blog is very easy. Just head over to blogspot.com or tumblr.com , sign-up (free) and follow their instructions to create your own blog. It's very easy.
  • googlegirl
    googlegirl
    I don't think that free investment for online business fairly works.
    actually i am doing online business by reselling domain name,hosting plans,etc..
  • sadhana12
    sadhana12
    sndgpr26
    You can't able to earn money without investment.You should have to spend some amount to earn money online.If you want to earn money online,then you will do reselling business through online.I would suggest the site Goresellers .Here they provide two plans.You can choose any one of the plan according to your requirements.Here they also provide professional web site,product and good customer support.Then you can sell domain,hosting and SSL certificates by fixing rate.I am doing this business and earning good amount of money.This business is reliable and secure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to split the voice and music from a Song. How can I Do It.....? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
Today I accidently formated my one D drive of 188 GB containing 80 GB of important data in windows 7. So will someone help me to get all my 80...
hi friends, i need help i got to make a mini project using web technology i m a lot confused with topics. could someone suggest me a better one?????
Someone Please give me some topics or an idea about a mini project.....๐Ÿ‘Ž
WHY IS LIGHTNING MORE DURING NIGHT TIME AS COMPARED TO DAY TIME?