How to download / install red hat linux?

How to install red hat linux?

and how to download it

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I believe Red Hat cannot be downloaded directly. You need to buy the subscription from redhat.com to get your hands over it.

You can proceed to download CentOS which is the unbranded version of RHEL. You can get it from centos.org

I am wondering what is the need you've encountered that's demanding RHEL?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the weekend Xolo and Idea have unveiled smartphones which offer Android Jelly Bean experience at affordable rates. The Xolo Q500 and Idea Aurus 4 have been priced at Rs...
I want to purachase a laptop for normal use. I have option either sony or hp .which brand is best for normal use.......?
Hi all, Starting today, I've started working full time at the CE Headquarters. (Yep, for the past one year I was only here part time.) I am declaring December 2013...
Hello, I want to get a broadband connection in Gananjay Society area of Kothrud in Pune. I have seen plans from many ISP's and talked to many people in area...
Hi, My name is vishal and I will be heading to B'lore for a winter internship in Aerospace Engg. Can anyone help me regarding pg accommodation from Dec 10 to...