How to do your UNI project

"There are many creative and brilliant Ceans out here and I am happy we have them."

Many other Ceans who turn to CE look for projects, before going any further, I will make it clear that I am too an average goer like you guys a 70% ter.
Alright, now let's get to the point.
-While pursing a project, for gods sake try being independent.Trust me it's easier to implement your own design( even though its incorrect) than to break your head over others codes and logic what they have put in coding it. If we are that capable, then we can obviously code .

-As soon as you have an idea, don't freak out thinking " how in the world can I do it". Everything has a way out and try finding as many ways as you can, else use all the resources from GOOGLE to come up with your own way.

- break the whole project into easy module keeping the whole project in picture, in that way you wont find it difficult in clubbing them in a final go.

-whatever be the output - don't be disappointed seeing it, refer to correct output and see what needs to be done to get that output. Obviously 90% of work is almost already done and available over internet, all of you have to do , is infer from them and work.

-unless and until necessary don't take help form others, it will help you develop skills in doing your own project of course you can take help from your counsellor for project as he knows the functionality more than you.

-Finally don't be afraid to take up anything which is new.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I am Atin Mehra pursuing electrical nd electronics engg from delhi.I want to pursue my career in core electrical field only.I have discussed it with some people from Industry...
hi friends, Do you know the latest news ! Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) have discovered the fifth oil basin at ahemadabad in Gujarat. they found that the oil basin is...
hi guys can any one guide me in doing mine projects or seminar in chemical . I require the most innovative & echofriendly project. I am in need of help...
An interesting study by MIT reveals very interesting facts. Look at our latest post on VoiCE: What motivates employees? - CrazyEngineers Note: Must watch for everyone!
Via Skype Press: Skype Appoints Neal Goldman as Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer and Doug Bewsher as Chief Marketing Officer - About Skype LUXEMBOURG, 17 May 2010 — Skype today...