How to displace moisture inside the distributor?

Spray a light coat of WD-40 Multi-Use Product inside vehicles' distributors to displace moisture after washing. This will start the engine easier and faster.

By the way; WD-40 stands for Water Displacement

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Anil Kumar N Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Listening Old Songs Which are related to Gantasala and Suseela. Aim in life: I wanna...
Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Infosys...
When i was an intermediate i felt like central jail 😭 ,Which means i studied in hostel..that is why a said central jail..Frankly saying i don't have any knowledge about...
Hey CEans, I would like to share something interesting happened just now, when I wanted to do something! 😀 This is one solid proof that if you have the will...
The Kochi Metro Rail Project is the long cherished dream of citizens of Kochi city. The project is planned keeping in view the cultural heritage and commercial significance of the...