How to disable pendrive port only and not other usb ports using java program?

Can anyone tell me how to disable pendrive port only and not other usb ports using java program?

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Simmi27
    Can anyone tell me how to disable pendrive port only and not other usb ports using java program?
    umm, make a new post instead!
    Your question may get noticed then
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Simmi27
    What code have you written so far? Share the sample so that changes can be suggested.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of research these days goes into creating newer sources of energy for our many gadgets. The prominent source among these are the Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries which are found...
Sony has launched PumpX, a portable speaker for personal entertainment. The device contains two 10W speakers that have support for Bluetooth and NFC as well. Sony claims that the wireless-chargeable...
After launching an entry-level smartphone Intex Aqua Amoled, last week, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now introduced a new budget smartphone- Intex Aqua Xtreme V. A successor to Intex Aqua...
hi, i am a 2nd year student and i wanted a mini project.....pls give me some ideas..................
With the growing innovations in almost every domain of technology, Alibaba seems all set to add another domain in its investments list. Therefore, Chinese online retailer has decided to make...