How to disable Home Key vibration in Android without unlocking?

Hi Folks, I just moved from Symbian Belle FP1 (Nokia 603) to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini), and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to disable the vibration that keeps occurring whenever I click on the home keys outside the touch screen. I wanted to know whether this is possible without unlocking the android device (I've no clue about rooting the phone either). 😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Go to Settings -> Sound -> Scroll Down to 'Haptic Feedback' and make sure it's unchecked.

That should do the trick.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I don't have that option on this Samsung Galaxy S3 mini 😨

I checked the same on my colleague's Samsung Galaxy S Duos, and that particular setting is not there.

P.S.: Both our phones are new and they are not unlocked/rooted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year student ,i study in a reputed coll.We get lot of companies for placements...that makes us rite tests almost everyday so u dono on which day...
hello! help here between this two, computer hardware trends and computer generation ,, i get some miss understanding on this issue,. someone what the explanation on computer hard trends base...
Good day everyone, Can anyone direct me to a link where I can download a Congestion Control System. Thanks
HTC One, which is rightfully called the company's novel flagship smartphone is now in India and will be available in stores at a price of Rs. 42,900/- from end of...
APU Quad core or intel i5 which is better ? apu quad core lappy is reliable can i purchase it ????