How to develop useful android apps?

i am student of b.tech final year with stream computer science.i want to make a project on android.help me what are the new about andriod & how we make new apps which is usefull & having more benifits.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Building Android apps is very simple and straightforward

You can use Phonegap framework, it requires no coding knowledge nothing else just simple HTML, Javascript, jquery

Basic instructions to set up code through phonegap can be found easily on google

If still any doubts , feel free to ask
  • joti
    joti
    thanks for answering my questation but still i have problem i want to make the final year project so i want the new inovative & latest ideas related to andriod,java,security,recognitation etc.I want the project name which are not come in the market.When I am interesting to know and learn the androids application development, I need complete details about the languages. Any kind of suggestion is greatly accepted.
    If know any type of new ideas plz answer me.
  • joti
    joti
    i want the new technology for working my major project in android. can u please suggest the latest development in android which help me making my project,please explain in detail.give me more new ideas for making the project on java,andriod,security,recognitation ect.plz suggest me thename of topics which i make to show my project good & best.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Think Simple

Let me giive you a problem, if you can find solution

I want to buy a laptop, before buying it, I want to finish my homework regarding my knowledge on latest technologies, I have few words on my mind say samsung, acer, HP , so I will search on google, and will search for reviews on these, now I have lot of information in my mind

I went to vendor and he just threw his unlimited suggestions on me take acer, lenovo, samsung blah blah.

Now you are confused, so Can you solve this problem?

I hope you got what I am trying to convey?

Thanks
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    hello #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am in electronics stream, doing work on bluetooth interfaced with microcontroller, i want to develop 1 simple application in android for giving commands to my microcontroller via bluetooth of my android phone.
    so can you plz help me with it ? i mean how should i start ? i dont know java but good in 'C', and have gathered the stuff like eclipse and sdk etc...😕
    how should i begin ...give some directions please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is the in thing to say think Out of the Box. But do we know what is the box that is confining our thinking? It may be necessary to...
Dreamliner Battery problems have thrown up interest in alternatives. Batteries are best charged at moderate currents to prevent overheating , explosion and plain poor efficiency. Capacitors on the other hand...
i got an admission in CDAC tica for the course of DIVESD if any other guys got there,u can cont. me by mail. so we can get in cont. &...
suppose if the value of MinLapDiference of the matched images is some value how to find the image is front face,side face or person wearing specs.
how bridge will construct on sea with wooden on low cost