How to develop this mobile app - MOBILE DATA AUTO BACKUP SYSTEM

hi,
i wish to implement a mobile application..........but i don't know how to develop this. Friendssss please help me to complete this project...................

my app is:MOBILE DATA AUTO BACKUP SYSTEM...... The main feature for this app is automatically backup our mobile data(like contacts,call log,SMS's,calander and some setting) to the SDcard or to our cloud storage account.

By using this app once we select the folders which we want to backup and schedule the time of backup this application will automatically backup the above selected files to the SDcard or cloud.

how can i implement this.............??????????????? please help me

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Can you develop a mobile app? Which platform?
  • Navya Gadde
    Navya Gadde
    on android platform
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Backing up data just involves copying file from one location to another. Where are you having trouble?
  • Navya Gadde
    Navya Gadde
    yes in android its not at all a problem but i wish to make my app as cross platform then backing up data to the SDcard is a problem. here i am using the phonegap API.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am KUSHAL BANSAL doing b.tech from JBIT
Hi Guys, I have a problem. I had installed MS SQL Server 2008 R2 some time back for a project. Now, when I try to uninstall it, it gives the...
Twitter has obtained the patent in the United States for their microblogging service 'Twitter'. The patent has been awarded to the founders of Twitter, Jack Dorsey & Christopher Isaac Stone....
As a novice, I want to put in a fraction of my savings into investments. And I'm not talking huge amounts here- just Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000 per month....
Elitmus is one of the India's largest placement potential assessment tests for fresh engineering graduates. The paper pattern for elitmus is simple and it's important that each student preparing for...