How To Develop Servo-controllers & Servo-drivers ?

Hi friends, I have several questions that are related to develop servo controllers and develop servo drivers, so if you know something or you know one good website with an article that talk about one thing that is correlated to one of these things so I will glad if you can write it in this a replay.
1. What are the servo controller interfaces different for different encoders that input to the servo controller?
2. How to develop and build I\O for servo controllers for different kinds of I\O (Input \ Output)?
3. What are the different kinds of communication that controllers use? And I search after information of these kinds of communications.
4. I search after information about control algorithms like the equations for tracking in the close loop, solving the controller, calculation of the close loop of the system, automated PID extended, compensation and cyclic phenomenon.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian consumer electronics brand, iBall has announced 8 GB / 16 GB Hybrid Dual Pen Drive. Did you notice it says 'Hybrid'? Well, the pen drive has been designed to...
Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at...
Today our own CEan and VoiCE author Issue is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the Issue. Have a great year ahead. 🎉​Looking forward to see...
hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any...
When I googled about radiations in a led i found that GaAs is responsible for red colour & GaAsP for yellow or green colour moreover the concentration of semiconductor material...