how to develop mobile applications?

Hi everyone, I am interested in developing mobile applications especially on java platform. Are there any tutorials or material available for this purpose? I already searched on net for this but failed to find a useful one.😔
Where can I get simulator or tools to develop my application? Please help me ..

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You can use Java Wireles Tool Kit (WTK) to design and code your mobile application. WTK can be used with Netbeans.

Otherwise, you can download the Java2 Micro Edition SDK (J2MESDK) and directly program there, without netbeans.

It's fairly easy to get started and develop some simple applications. First, try to make the program working in the emulator.

Then, learn how to deploy the working programs in your mobile.

These will be of some help to you, I believe..

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • srikanth_p
    srikanth_p
    thank you very much..
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    is the program like writing a c code aa........
  • srikanth_p
    srikanth_p
    I have just seen the demos. For java applications, c is not enough rather it is completely object oriented approach more like c++
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    is core java knowledge enuf to create the applications

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the e-bike..i.e., electronic bike... which does runs on a battery oriented one .it does not go exceeds speed more than 30km ....on constant it does olny reach 33+ .the model...
Hi there guys. I am really stuck and need some major help. As part of something i have to do, one of the things i have to do is to...
what is the difference between ac and dc resistance??? and why is there such a difference in both of them? i saw somewhere that ac resistance is 1.5 times dc...
Hi All Can someone please explain, to me, why there is a high current draw from the power-supply when DOL starting a 3-phase induction motor please? I understand that initially...
Those who come here looking for free lunch; take a look at the human tetris project developed by two undergrad students at Cornell University: Cornell University Undergrads Develop Human Tetris...