How to delete folder because files open in UDisk Monitor

I want to delete a folder but when I try deleting it, I get a message that says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in UDisk Monitor." Does anyone know what exactly is a UDisk monitor and what does it do?

How do I delete this folder? The name of the folder is mBlaze UI and it's a setup for the net setter connection.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    UDisk monitor service is likely installed by the MBlaze Net setter. You might have to disable the service. In order to delete the folder, first disable the service from system task manager and then delete the folder. If the service is running in the background it will prevent the folder from being deleted.

A generic way of deleting the folders that you can't otherwise delete is to boot your operating system in the 'safe mode' and delete the folder.
  • arjun srivastav
    arjun srivastav
    thank u sir ..........😀
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Are you sure its safe to delete that? If you use the device, you should not delete it otherwise it may cause trouble using the device.
  • manishks
    manishks
    you can do one more thing! There's an app 'Unlocker'. It identifies the process using a particular folder or doc. Also there's an option of killing those processes. I think unlocker must be helpful. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CEans, I need help in this above mentioned project. i dont know where to start and i need guidance. so who are familiar with this please help me out
Hie frnds dis is pratiek...a new member at CE... I like exploring new things so tht i cn get aquainted to some creative stuff.. I love being frnds wid d...
"The trends in computer technology indicate that bandwidth improves much more rapidly than latency." Substantiate. How can I substantiate this?? Please help me out as soon as possible.. I need...
Though this may be considered a biomedical device the project is all electronics. May be useful as a major project or minor (I am out of sync with current syllabi)...
This post is aimed at discussing the problem of sustainability that every entrepreneur faces. Let me explain the 'sustainability' to those who don't get it. When a venture starts, it's...