CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@arjun srivastav • 28 Oct, 2012
I want to delete a folder but when I try deleting it, I get a message that says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in UDisk Monitor." Does anyone know what exactly is a UDisk monitor and what does it do?

How do I delete this folder? The name of the folder is mBlaze UI and it's a setup for the net setter connection.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 Oct, 2012 UDisk monitor service is likely installed by the MBlaze Net setter. You might have to disable the service. In order to delete the folder, first disable the service from system task manager and then delete the folder. If the service is running in the background it will prevent the folder from being deleted.

A generic way of deleting the folders that you can't otherwise delete is to boot your operating system in the 'safe mode' and delete the folder.
@arjun srivastav • 28 Oct, 2012 thank u sir ..........😀
@[Prototype] • 28 Oct, 2012 Are you sure its safe to delete that? If you use the device, you should not delete it otherwise it may cause trouble using the device.
@manishks • 29 Oct, 2012 you can do one more thing! There's an app 'Unlocker'. It identifies the process using a particular folder or doc. Also there's an option of killing those processes. I think unlocker must be helpful. 😀
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Coral Jain · Jun 19, 2015

Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...
8.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 15, 2014

Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...
10.8k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Oct 31, 2014

With an aim to deliver 100% genuine authorized spare parts to its customers, SparesHub.com was founded by Tapas Gupta in the year 2013. Spares Hub is based in Pune. It...
3.6k views

@nerdy_me · May 20, 2011

Though single "#" is used to concatenate two strings even in d macros..i.e.try in dev compiler ::#include#include#define delhi(s1,s2) s1#s2using namespace std;main(){char sh[]=delhi("hello","ceans");printf("%s",sh);system("pause");}but I found on net that ## is used...
11k views

@thaiffer · Nov 26, 2009

I need to determine the maximum voltage swing for a Transistor circuit I have constructed. I have researched it in books and online but I'm struggling to understand it. The...
5.4k views