How to decrease the blank space that appears in any conversation in CrazyEngineers forum ?

I found this little unnecessary blank space appearing by default in any conversation. I would like to know how to decrease it and send the text with as much space as required. I have tried to delete the extra space many times but DELETE / BACKSPACE key doesn't respond. So I believe this is the way the site is designed. It only appears when the text is small, when its large enough to cover this the extra space doesn't appear. Is my deduction correct? If so How to avoid the space when answer is less than a sentence?
Here's the screenshot of the issue:

rsz_extr

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...by writing longer posts 😀 . That's the only solution to it as of now.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Thank you so much for clearing the doubt,Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The tech giant that has been in news almost every alternate day for the launch of various new features on its platform such as Photo magic, its professional services, year...
Hello!!! I need to know the nomenclature of a carbide insert of specification CNMG120408ENTMR CTC1115 (Ceratizit make). I mean what does all the individual alphabets in the given specification mean?...
Arpit Kothari comes from a family of doctors. His mother is a pathologist. She started her own lab in 2011. Arpit spent the three months helping her set up the...
Can anyone provide the following details of PBO fiber: Thermal conductivity Specific heat capacity
Hi, I sometimes work (sort, filter, create pivot tables, etc) with CSV files that have a few million rows. Since Excel & Open office don't support more than 1048576 rows...