How to decompose this image??

I'm working on matlab and i have a picture composed from vertical white bands with black background. So I want to know how to scan my matrix and find when a white region begins and when it finishes.......Please help me...

Replies

• samiov
    samiov
    Please I need your help to solve my problem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just got following mail and I couldn't refrain from sharing it with all of you - please send me some of the crazy and deadly inventions of polymer engineers...
I am a final year student of electrical electronics branch.I am doing my project on phase angle control of SCR using micro-controller , using which we were going to control...
Hi, if you too are a Developer, IT professional, Decision-maker, Designer, Solution Architect, Technology Manager or a Student, this will definitely excite you. Microsoft is back this year with the...
Communication engineers, please help me understand the difference between EV-DO and CDMA 1X. I'm totally clueless.
echelon 2010 (formerly known as unConference Singapore) aims to be at the frontier of the Internet and web technology landscape, where the main focus will be in bringing together the...