How to create website using PHP, XAMPP & Dreamweaver?

I want to make a website using PHP , dreamviewer and xampp .
I m new to all these things and i need to give this website in a month...please suggest some good tutorials or any other way help me to build a website.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Creating a website is no big deal. A month is more than enough to create a website - provided you know what kind of website is to be made. Could you tell us what is the website about? Is it a simple website that displays information or you want to have more functionality? More details would help us give you a better help and suggest tutorials.

Second, learning PHP might take some time. But if you're completely new to coding, I'd recommend a great book like 'Head First PHP' that will get you started and it has step by step tutorials to help you create website in PHP & MySQL (database).

Dreamviewer is a professional software from Adobe Systems that lets you create beautiful HTML pages through WYSIWYG tools. It's a costly software, but if you know HTML, CSS - you can do a much better job on your own.

So first - tell us what is the website about?
  • zion
    zion
    The_Big_K
    Creating a website is no big deal. A month is more than enough to create a website - provided you know what kind of website is to be made. Could you tell us what is the website about? Is it a simple website that displays information or you want to have more functionality? More details would help us give you a better help and suggest tutorials.

Second, learning PHP might take some time. But if you're completely new to coding, I'd recommend a great book like 'Head First PHP' that will get you started and it has step by step tutorials to help you create website in PHP & MySQL (database).

Dreamviewer is a professional software from Adobe Systems that lets you create beautiful HTML pages through WYSIWYG tools. It's a costly software, but if you know HTML, CSS - you can do a much better job on your own.

So first - tell us what is the website about?
    i have thought about makin a website on photography as i enjoy doin it so, i want that website act as a manual to those who are beginners in photography
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zion
    i have thought about makin a website on photography as i enjoy doin it so, i want that website act as a manual to those who are beginners in photography
    So I'd guess - you'll need pages to show images and text. You can do that with simple HTML and CSS. Check out these tutorials on how to setup XAMPP and create a local setup (on your computer) to run a website:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • zion
    zion
    The_Big_K
    So I'd guess - you'll need pages to show images and text. You can do that with simple HTML and CSS. Check out these tutorials on how to setup XAMPP and create a local setup (on your computer) to run a website:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    thanx...a lot it really helped..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am interested in making a career in VLSI domain. So, kindly guide me on the way I should take to achieve this.
did anyone encountered problem paying the CDAC Fee ONLINE??? 10k got deducted from my account and its not showing in Paid???
IEEE STUDENT BRANCH​ Delhi Technological University​(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)​Under the banner of​ TROIKA 2013​The Annual Technical Festival​Presents​TECHNOVISION’13​The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Competition​ ​‘The Confluence of Innovation, Vision and Passion’​...
What do these terms mean with respect to turbo machines? These two velocities are actually attributed to the rotating hub.
i have completed my BE in mechanical. A power plant is providing an intern for 1 year.. will this intern in thermal power plant worth? Or should i apply for...