How to create virtual environment [Virtual Reality]

plz.. can any1 help m out.. i have to create virtual environment,so i m trying on alice 2.0.if any one tell m about new environment which is free source,.i will b highly great ful.

Replies

• toni_badoni
    toni_badoni
    Re: on virtual reality..

is there no who knows abt virtual reality...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: on virtual reality..

First of all, please refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums. We highly discourage usage of SMS text in posts. Also provide informative titles to your posts.

There are lot of engineers here who know about virtual reality. You'll have to ask specific questions in new threads to get your answers.

For open source software for virtual environments, your best bet is Blender: blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software
  • toni_badoni
    toni_badoni
    thanks big k,in future i will keep note of this thing,
    thanks a lot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you looked at Blender? Does it solve your problem?
  • toni_badoni
    toni_badoni
    i have looked the blender,and i am studying it first, it is totally different,.and i have got very less time , i m trying..if there is any way if i can get any ready made virtual environment or any small demo..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i working on distributed systems and i want to discuss my problems with the people related to this field, can i have your contact addresses please.
sir, i need to amplify a signal from a led display screen to run a motor doing mechanical work like compressing spring. i wanted to know will it work if...
Dear CEans i want to design an electric circuit that provides the firing pulse to thyristor and also i want an explanation of how it operates please if any body...
m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with...
hii there, can someone suggest me a switching transistor which can switch a square wave of 100-200 kHz any help will be much appreciated also the knowledge of its availability...