How to create thumbnail from video ?

Hello friend's
I am working on a project where i have to create a thumbnail from a video so that i can hint the user that what does this video contain.

Any idea how can i write the algorithm for this ?

If any library is available please suggest me i am using java to code this.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can use FFMPEG

#-Link-Snipped-#

FYI: FFMPEG is a linux library, you can install it using following command
    yum install ffmpeg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The movie depicting how, "Shivkar Bapuji Talpade", an Indian scholar who is supposed to have constructed and flown an unmanned air-plane in 1895. Wiki link for - Shivkar Bapuji Talpade...
Helloo to all, i am bs chemical engineer and want to masters in mechanical engineering.is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that. Plz...
I am a final year BE EC student,we are in a group doing project named "pothole and uneven road conditions detection" and preparing a prototype and want to implement it...
Turns out that WhatsApp is slowly rolling out voice calling features in the latest version of whatsapp to global users. The version you will have to install is 2.11.508, available...
Project Abstract / Summary : IN OUR DAILY LIFE, IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION , IN RAILWAY ENGINE AND FOR OTHER MANY APPLICATIONS, WE HAVE DONE A COMPARISION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND...