How to create new energy project?

Hi guys, I need some help. I'm trying to find a good topic about Heat, Mass Transfer and Multiphase flow. The Utilization of Energy to do a project in university. 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

One of the bad positive feed back of global warming is the melting of polar ice. This leads to exposure of dark land and water. The reduced albedo causes more absorption of solar radiation leading to more ice melting.

This is called “ice- albedo feedback”, whose effect is already seen. This may have a major effect on Global Warming.

Please see here:

Ice-Albedo Feedback: How Melting Ice Causes More Ice to Melt - Windows to the Universe

Maybe you can see if this can be taken up for study.

As an aside, the temperature variation sets up currents both in the ocean waters and in the air mass causing major cyclones, cold wave, snowfall and other climatic effects, which involve multiphase fluid flow and heat exchange.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motivated i should be after seeing that quote.do you have any such?
Please suggest final year civil projects based on structural analysis
It is a steel connection, but I can't find any reference/s to it. I hope someone will answer it. Thank you.
Vacuum pump mainly consists of pump body, rotor, blade and intake and exhaust ports. When the driving torque rotates the rotor through the engine camshaft and vacuum pump connector, the...
Hello everyone,i am new here.I am 27 years old.I have some questions regarding my career.I completed my B.E in computer science in 2018 with 49% and a year gap of...