How to create Modelling Software

Dear friends,

Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide me..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how does a gyroscope look like . Is it a physical device or just a phenomenon . Every time i search for its image , a top with all the...
hello everybody I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device The thing is that I am not understanding how...
I have one idea for my website. Before I am going into topic and tells the work of website, "I am not a web-designer nor a web-developer" I am just...
Now registered apple developers can watch Apple engineers present over 100 sessions covering the latest innovations in iOS and OS X from the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2011 by logging...
There are 4 books in news right now for the New Revised GRE. They are : 1. Kaplan New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM 2. McGraw-Hill's New GRE, 2011-2012 Edition...