how to create computer virus

I want the steps to create a computer virus right from scratch. Does anyone know the procedure and programming language required?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    give the computer virus creating steps
    Interesting. What do you want your virus to do?
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    virus do following things
    1)Shutdown pc
    2)Restart pc
    3)Hack Computer Password
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    virus do following things
    1)Shutdown pc
    2)Restart pc
    3)Hack Computer Password
    ...and why should we give you the steps? You should figure out the steps on your own.
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    this steps not for me , this steps for other engineer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry, we can't help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I'm a very old member here at Crazy Engineers, though I haven't been active that much at all. Its nice to see that crazy engineers has grown by leaps...
Here's an official thread to wish every CEan a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012. Spread your wishes through this thread and also tell us how did you celebrate the...
will doing certificate courses like CADD/CAM be a advantage in future .like when going to interview will the importance be given to the one who has finished the course ?????or...
An Earthquake of magnitude 7.0 has hit Izu Islands in Japan approx 300 miles SSW of Tokyo. No danger of a tsunami reported. People are tweeting that "2012 Apocalypse begins"....
Recently I had an opportunity to exchange words with James Jordan who is closely associated with the development of II generation magnetic trains. It is touted that the trains are...