How to create a pc suite using java?

i want to create to create pc suite using java. already i know have nokia pc suite there. but i want to make some automation send sms and some extra application in pc suite. how to create ...........? is it possible......?

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    For sms part , go to this link and get the concerned API : #-Link-Snipped-#

For UI ,you must be knowing Swings .

I don't know much about setting up connection however if you want to send mail ,there is another API package from JAVA.

There are classes in java.io.net package which help for network related purposes. Find out if they fulfill your requirement.
  • krishbcs
    krishbcs
    grsalvi
    For sms part , go to this link and get the concerned API : #-Link-Snipped-#

For UI ,you must be knowing Swings .

I don't know much about setting up connection however if you want to send mail ,there is another API package from JAVA.

There are classes in java.io.net package which help for network related purposes. Find out if they fulfill your requirement.
    thank you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering team at Brigham Young University (BYU) have found that the sound of rain can help determining the overall health of the bridge. The engineers call the method, impact-echo testing...
Can anybody help me where I can get Magic voice calling for Micromax X600 model. It helps to change our voice while calling to others...
S.Korea's already invaded the world with their latest 'Gangnam Style' but next in the line is country's biggest startup event called beLaunch 2013. The event will take place between May...
Okay, I'm keeping this as anonymous poll with two most obvious choices the media is presenting. I think it will be interesting to see who do CEans favor among Mr....
During my engineering days, we all were convinced that the number of marks you obtain in any exam was directly proportional to the number of supplements (extra sheets of papers)...