How to create a fuel cell?

can anyone tell me how to prepare a fuel cell.... and the working,,,,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    itsmesanthugowda
    can anyone tell me how to prepare a fuel cell.... and the working,,,,
    If you search the Internet, you will find answers to questions right away. Here's an article that describes how fuel cells work in depth: How Fuel Cells Work | HowStuffWorks

Go through that article and if you have specific doubts about working of fuel cell, please post your questions here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know the difference between Tata Sky HD and Sky+HD set top boxes? I've looked at the official website but couldn't find a page that describes the exact...
hi, i have a project idea, but i don't know how to implement it.. so, please share your ideas.. my proj is: 2 desktop pcs are kept and 1 PC...
Heya Guys..!! I want to know , which are the software's used in EC engineering .>!! #Famoussoftware ..!!
I want to know how the loopback address is actually implemented? That is, when we use loopback address (127.0.0.1), does a software runs which virtually mimics the network, or the...
Let me make it short, I dropped my Android in water & spontaneously I picked it up from it & opened it up. I am unable to open entire as...