How to create a DLL file in ASP.NET 4.0?

Please tell me how to create a DLL file in asp.net 4.0

This is my code. Please tell me if there is any problem with this code.

namespace databaselogic
{

public class mycomponent
{
public DataSet getdata(string sql1)
{
SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection("datasource=.\\sqlexpress;attachdbfile=e:\\aspnet\\databaselogic2\\app_data\\peers.mdf;integrated security=true;user instance=true");
SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(sql1, con);
DataSet ds=new DataSet ();
da.Fill (ds,"d");
return (ds);
}
}
}

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As Miss Lily entered interview room, her host told her to keep eye contact with Mr.Wantor, since he would be the one making the final decision in her case. “However,”...
It has total of Four Rounds, 1. Written Test 2. Technical Interview round 3. Technical Interview round 4. Technical Interview round 5. HR interview round Honeywell Placement Paper (Technical- DS,...
Dear all, Its the first time that i am designing the shell and tube type evaporator and for this i have made an excel sheet for ease of calculations but...
Japanese are the people who have taken this world ahead in robotics. These are some of the innovative robots by Japanese people. [video=youtube;W3f6BOrD9Ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3f6BOrD9Ek&feature=relmfu[/video]
Australian scientists are reportedly trying to make a bionic eye by 2020. They have gained sufficient momentum in it and are going to make it up fast and first too....