How to create a blog for free?

mayurpathak
Brilliant #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Thank you for your submission. I think one of you have already submitted their blog url. The other one needs to. Still, please refer to the submission guidelines again. Here is what is required-
  1. A blog post, possibly on a tech topic.
  2. Summary of your last project (can be a blog post)
  3. A small news article style post on the last event you attended/covered.
Sorry I don't have blog . Could you guide me to make a blog .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scorpion007
    Sorry I don't have blog . Could you guide me to make a blog .
    It's easy, give it a try. You don't need any programming knowledge or money to setup your blog.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    The_Big_K
    It's easy, give it a try. You don't need any programming knowledge or money to setup your blog.
    I have knowledge of programming but tell me how can make my blog free of cost and fast
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scorpion007
    I have knowledge of programming but tell me how can make my blog free of cost and fast
    Go to #-Link-Snipped-# and sign up. You will be able to setup your blog totally free of cost.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    The_Big_K
    Go to #-Link-Snipped-# and sign up. You will be able to setup your blog totally free of cost.
    thanks The_Big_K
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Try #-Link-Snipped-# as well. It belongs to Google. However, the options are more on wordpress.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    anoopthefriend
    Try #-Link-Snipped-# as well. It belongs to Google. However, the options are more on wordpress.
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read a news that RBI and especially Government is keen on providing customers with Loan on Gold. To verify it, I was searching for India's Gold imports on Google....
Please suggest me a good tutorial to code for mozilla add on ... I have coded for a simple 'Hello World' add on..but I cannot run it although mozilla notification...
this is kanagavel.. i have completed mechanical engg..I would like to go to software field. Can mechanical engineers get into IT field??..If so how??..Which course should i have to do...
hello. i am considering two projects for my fyp. one of them is sound localization. can anyone please help me find a sound card with multiple inputs? that is, it...
i got 40th rank in section A+B..i want to know which is the best centre for pg-dac. is there any difference b/w noida and pune centre?