How to crack GATE?

i'm preparing for gate 2013 help me how to crack it. only 6 days for gate exam i afraid to write a exam suggest me some ideas please.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    When you have limited amount of time left, it's always better to concentrate on your strong areas than try to fix the weaker ones. I'd strongly recommend you to take mock tests once every day and analyse it like crazy. Revise and keep cool by trusting the fact that GATE 2013 isn't the 'final destination'.

Keep a cool head is the most important (and difficult) part of the whole game. Pressure makes the best of the candidates underperform many times. Keep cool and I'm confident that you'll crack it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How to crack GATE?

I have no answer to this. Actually this question worries me a lot. But I have one solution. Whether or not I get a good rank, I am going to switch off my cell phone and keep quiet until people stop bothering me.

But yes, I will keep on trying every year till I get some all India rank.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Also turn off Facebook for some time. I bet that's going to be a great time saver 😉.
  • Konark Kelaiya
    Konark Kelaiya
    Cracking a GATE is not the one day job of preparation . However, with last days you have to concentrate more on strong areas. and yeh cut-off all social media, rely on hard-book rather than discussing with friends on facebook even for related subject matter
  • madeeasy8
    madeeasy8
    saruma
    i'm preparing for gate 2013 help me how to crack it. only 6 days for gate exam i afraid to write a exam suggest me some ideas please.
    More and more revision is better for you and give more time on strong subject and topic because it will be prevent from negative marking..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the Govt jobs & entrance exams have this section. Some entrance exams [eg IIIT] have this as preliminary. I need some tips / books / sites / articles...
Transistor, the main component of all modern devices,usually uses very low voltage change to toggle between "ON" & "OFF" state (to act as switch). This approach of controlling voltage &...
I am working on a multimedia website n d requirement of d admin is to upload the videos and its related videos too.n I m not able to understand which...
hi i have a mini project 'ROOM NOISE DETECTOR',please anybody have any idea about how to design it.please it's very urgent.please..
i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..