From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Kumari Puja • 03 Oct, 2018 • 1 like

I m not getting my offer letter from accenture  and it has been 3 months since I uploaded all my documents for verification. I have sent multiple emails to company website to know the status of my candidature but they are not replying. 

@Ankita Katdare • 03 Oct, 2018

Hello @Kumari The problem that you are facing is quite a genuine one. A lot of students are facing this problem. Only a few days back someone posted about TCS not offering offer letter for as long as 6 months.

Have you tried contacting the Training & Placement cell of your own college campus? They can directly get in touch with HR at Accenture for you.

Also, were many students placed at Accenture apart from you? If so, did anyone else get an offer letter? If not, you could all contact as a team. 

Actually I was selected from off campus held in Bangalore. So I am not able to contact anyone. 

As far as other candidates are concerned, many got their joining also. 

@Ankita Katdare • 03 Oct, 2018

@Kumari You don’t have to contact HR. They will contact you once your offer letter is released. If you can't wait anymore, reach out to the person who had initiated the email to you in the first place. They can definitely help.

(You should also get in touch with any candidates who got their joining letter. On the day of joining, they have to get in touch with HR, so they do have a correct email ID and contact number.)

In some cases, Accenture dispatches offer letter within a month when selected off campus and in other cases, just before a week of the date of joining. Have they promised you any joining date?

If not, you can either sit back and relax and wait to be contacted by them or start applying to other companies in your free time. 

Ya they had promised to release the offer between June-July. 

I got all the updates from auto-generated email.  

@Kaustubh Katdare • 03 Oct, 2018

Do you have any documentation or a letter provided by your college or Accenture that says you have been placed? In any case, only your college should help. You will have to talk to the placements officer in your college and request them to check with Accenture officials. 

Keep in mind that most of the joining letters are typically delayed; depending upon the projects, requirements in the company and joining dates of other candidates that the company has recruited. 

The best advice would be to keep applying to new jobs and waiting for official joining letter from Accenture. However, your first duty should be to contact your college and seek official information. Writing to HR directly won't help. You are likely to not get any response from them.

@Kumari Puja • 03 Oct, 2018

@Kaustubh I wasn't selected through campus. I was selected through elitmus. 

@Kaustubh Katdare • 03 Oct, 2018

I'm not really aware of how eLitmus works. I'm curious to know what confirmation do you have - either from eLitmus or Accenture that you've been selected and you'll receive joining letter? 

In your case, contacting eLitmus's support should help. 

Actually there were 2 written rounds and 1 tr+ hr rounds were there. Written rounds were in elitmus office, Bangalore. Results of written rounds  we got through email frm elitmus. After two days we had tr+hr round in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore. 

In that interview Accenture's officials were there. Before they started the process they verified all our documents and then we were allowed for F2F on that day. 

The results were declared orally and accenture sent us an email for profile creation and documents upload. We had given username and password also for Accenture portal. 

After updation , all my documents have got approved also on my portal. 

But after that I m not getting any updates. 

@Anoop Kumar • 04 Oct, 2018 • 4 likes

Here is what happens when you don't get offer letter after selection. I also faced the same with Accenture,  I got call from offer letter after 4 months of clearing interviews and submitting the docs.

When a service based company got a nudge about getting some project they start hiring to show they have enough resources. They complete the selection process and put the offer on hold until they actually get projects. Sometimes, they not able to get the project and scrap the selected candidates list. However, they keep these candidates in priority list in case of next hiring or emergency requirement (2-3 months).

So you don't have any email id or contact number. Get the official number of the office you visited. You must be having some candidate ID. Call to office and tell that you want to talk to HR department because you were told to speak to some HR about selection stating your candidate ID. Front desk would probably connect to some HR. Here you might have some chance to speak to HR about your situation.

@Aparajita Misra • 26 Feb, 2019

So have you got your offer letter from Accenture??

@Rashmi Gandhi • 31 Jan, 2020 • 1 like

Can anyone share the link for Accenture profile creation and document upload? Is it shared by the company HR personally? I am hearing from friends on campus that Accenture is asking for profile creation and document upload without declaring the final interview results. I am guessing that this is done for background check & other verification.

@Swarup Pan • 31 Jan, 2020

There are contacts available on the official website. You can contact to those numbers.

If you can't get into those numbers ask for helps in your connection with the seniors of your college and in your network.

If this trick also fails then search for some forums or groups where the same kind of people pitch their problems similar to you. You have to put in some effort to find it but eventually you will succeed.

@bill yorke • 01 Feb, 2020

No need to contact HR. When your letter of offer has been released they will contact you. Various teams move through the process of Accenture Recruitment.

Performing interview, finalizing the bid, publishing the letter of offer and the potential candidate coming on board. All the various teams are working together to recruit new candidates. Wait for letter of offer.Accenture offers a portal connection, where applicants can review the hiring process status.

@Kavya Burramolla • 03 Feb, 2020 • 2 likes

Most of us will face this problem at some or the other stage. Understood your concern but also try thinking in companies point of view. You need not to contact HR or recruiting team seperately, once you got the confirmation that you are selected for the particular position. Yes, I agree I was also in the same situation and worries about the confirmation but no need to be. 

As you mentioned it is not from college placements or training cell instead an off campus drive you can contact the person who initial approached you with the offer. They can definitely be of your help. 

Just be aware that when a company or an organisation confirmed you the offer even if it takes months they will surely confirm you. The case may be company hired many others like us and fixing the roles as per the requirement, which may take some time. In mean time during this period you can prepare for the role and responsibilities so that it will help you for ease of working. 

@Sachin Gupta • 07 Feb, 2020 • 2 likes

I have total 4.6 yeara of experience and cleared interview in Accenture on 10 jan 2020 but did not get offer letter till now... I have called them once they said we have selected you for the post that project has withdrawm wait for 10 days you will get... I am not sure whether I will get or or not

@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Feb, 2020 • 1 like

Sachin - it'd be unprofessional of them to withdraw the offer just because the project got canceled. Your best bet is to wait for 10 days and contact them again to check the status. You should continue with your job search. 

@Swarup Pan • 07 Feb, 2020

Considering the current scenario of IT industry its very common thing that you will get a late OL.

There are lots of forums you can search online and join them. There you will find various kinds of discussions and you have to monitor all the comments and present your problem too.

Thats the only solution I find easy.

Otherwise you have to try something else.

@bill yorke • 08 Feb, 2020

No need to contact HR. Once your letter of offer has been released they will contact you. Different teams move through the process of Accenture Recruitment. Conducting interview, finalizing the offer, releasing the letter of offer and the new candidate joining on board.

All the different teams are working together to hire new applicants. Wait for the letter. Accenture offer to provide a connection to the portal where applicants can check status of hiring process.

@Divisha Madupalli • 14 Feb, 2020

You can always contact the person who has written that mail to you. You can always post your queries to them. It's been said that many people in the IT industry do receive their offer letters after 6 months also so try to wait for some time and then contact them.

@supriya VN gowda • 28 Feb, 2020

Well, even my friends and me got placed in different companies, but still we didn't get any offer letter. We have spoked to our placement department and placement officer told, we have to wait for companies response and surely they will provide our offer letters. 

So if any of your senior works in that company try to contact them and find out when they got their offer letter and various websites are there to check companies reviews so you can check companies reviews first and if you don't like that job then you keep checking for new jobs and apply for new jobs and find job in other companies. 

Instead of worrying about offer letter check company reviews and think about joining the company. You can check for company website to contact them. 

@Sachin Gupta • 03 Mar, 2020

Kaustubh

Now it's about to complete 2 months since I cleared my interview.. I did not get any response from them.. Trying to other company too.. 

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 29, 2015

Can there be a smartphone that can cater to two diverse user groups aka customers from metro as well as the Tier 2 and 3 cities? It seems, Videocon Mobiles...
Archives

@s.manikandanmani · Aug 31, 2015

i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
Archives

@Ambarish Ganesh · Aug 27, 2013

Google Korea announced Monday about the launch of its second generation Nexus 7 tablet in the South Korean market. The latest Nexus device is up for pre-order on various online...
Archives

@Sanyam Khurana · Jun 18, 2014

Title says it all, my budget is max to max Rs. 1k, however if I can get a good one for less, would really appreciate it. Please help!
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 7, 2017

I have been noticing that a lot of our fellow engineers have either appeared for CDAC CCAT OR are preparing to take the exam in near future. One of the...