How to connect with wifi

How to connect with wifi and how to be transfer data through it. plz help me......

Replies

• Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    Which Device do u wana to connect with WiFi? explain your problem in detail.
  • Rajan Lenka
    Rajan Lenka
    i want 2 connect from my laptop (window 7).i don't know the processure of it.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    If your WiFi is On in your laptop and in the range of Wifi then your laptop automatically detect the network. On right hand side bottom of screen you find network option and it will show you all the network. select that network you want to connect but if it secure type of network then you need network key to connect with that network.

you can follows these step.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I guess you are talking about adhoc network

see for instructions

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 well..this thing was bothering me..can't a telescope be used to produce steam? i mean.. am not sure of the power and stuff they have. but they are known to...
hai this is arun . can any one tell me what is the use of wireless tool kit........................................................................................................................................................
I don't have on-field experience as I am not even graduated. But, Every IT professionals I talked with wanna join TCS. Born curious,I googled some of stuffs of TCS &...
hay guys this code is written by me for image encryption the data is written in file but not preview..... help it's urgent. thanks in advance. package binaryfilehandling; import java.io.FileNotFoundException;...
hi..everyone...i m participating in sae baja for the first time...i m designing the transmission..ive selected mahindra alpha transmission....i want to know whether it is good or do i need to...