How to connect PIC18f4455-microcontroller to matlab/simulink?

hello!
I need to connect one microcontroller pic18f4455 to a simulnk model and i don't know how.
what my microcontroller have to do:
1. send a value to my simulink model
2. receive a value from my simulink model.
my simulink model is a model of a dc motor connected to a fuzzy system.
i need to use this microcontroller for sending values to control my dc motor.
Help me please!!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vladstoica90
    hello!
    I need to connect one microcontroller pic18f4455 to a simulnk model and i don't know how.
    what my microcontroller have to do:
    1. send a value to my simulink model
    2. receive a value from my simulink model.
    my simulink model is a model of a dc motor connected to a fuzzy system.
    i need to use this microcontroller for sending values to control my dc motor.
    Help me please!!!!
    I am not 100% sure but you can interface your microcontroller with COM port of your PC and MATLAB will allow you to access COM port.
  • pinank
    pinank
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not 100% sure but you can interface your microcontroller with COM port of your PC and MATLAB will allow you to access COM port.
    sir I want to get values from my COM port and display a real time dynamic graph...how can i do it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pinank
    sir I want to get values from my COM port and display a real time dynamic graph...how can i do it?
    As I said I am not sure about that. You can get some info from Simulink Help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am recently leaning barcode generation with C#..NET. And below is my C# code. Could you help me check what's the problem it has for an error occurred when debugging....
We're testing out a wider layout on CrazyEngineers. The notable change is that we've made the sidebar wider by about 50 pixels. The overall width of the site has also...
Mobile TeleSystems or MTS, the wireless voice, broadband Internet, messaging and data services company headquartered in Delhi, India is here with a new product of its own. The MTS Duet...
After working on it for a really long time - we're ready for the big launch! Take our word - you certainly don't want to miss out on this one....
Leaked images of cheaper iPhone are doing rounds on the Internet. The cheaper iPhone is expected to be made available with downgraded specs and of course at a lower price....