How to conduct Boolean operation in a simpler way?

Hello, everybody! For conducting Boolean operation, I use Trim but I feel troublesome since many selections have to be carried out. So I wonder are there some new way to simplify the process? Hope anyone could give me some advice. Thank you.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you are talking about checking a condition, then you can use ternary operators. Example:
    echo (condition) ? true statement false statement;
    But it carries out only one function or expression and not more than that! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard a myth, or rather somone just told me that putting silencers on the exhaust of machines like compressors can actually do damage to the compressor. Is that...
hi friends, I am presently doing my b.tech 2nd year and i want to know how the companies will hire there employers. So that it may be useful for my...
hey guys m doing diploma in computer technology a and just completed my 5th sem so i am looking for some project ideas in fields like java or in networking...
How many here are excited about Google's Graphing Calculator? I am. Guess I'll try the Batman Equations. :-D
Did not notice that everything on CE is loading faster? If yes, share your feedback with us through this thread. Remember - your feedback is important. Tell us what's loading...