How to compare Schematics and layout using allegro

Hi Folks,

I want to compare schematics and layout using allegro( Design Entry HDL to PCB Editor).
i.e If i click a particular component in schematics,it should display that component in the layout.Is it possible?

Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering ıf any users of metalizing here, does anyone have any researches about the use of TSC for corrosion protection on ships especially on ship boards and for...
hi!! is der any book concerned with hacking;;;;;;;;;
hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic ...............................please.......................................................................................... ...........................................please.................................................... .......................................................please........................................ ...................................................................please............................ ................................................................................please...............😕
We have a singly-linked-list with number of nodes unknown. Sometimes, while working with the list, it somehow gets corrupted. The corrupt node is pointing to some previous node instead of...
I m a b.tech student. Please suggest me. How to make system application program. I know c,c++. Suggest some mini projects also.