CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 May, 2015
I'm looking to know if we can check which camera sensor is present in your smartphone? Are there any codes I can type in to know the exact information or is there any other way to find out this information? I'm curious to know because a recent news suggested that Samsung's shipping their latest phones using different sensors: IMX240 (from Sony) and ISOCELL (Samsung's own).

Anyone?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 May, 2015 *#34971539#
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 May, 2015
Abhishek Rawal
*#34971539#
..and I'm assuming these codes are safe to enter into the phone. I read that the code you wrote responds to Camera Firmware Update?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 May, 2015
Kaustubh Katdare
..and I'm assuming these codes are safe to enter into the phone. I read that the code you wrote responds to Camera Firmware Update?
Select on Cam FW Version Check. First option it will be.
1.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 5, 2013

Karbonn Titanium S9 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The Titanium S9 makes an interesting launch from Karbonn mobiles and the timing of the...
2.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 4, 2015

Ever since its unveiling as a concept model in 2012 and later as a production ready version at the Auto Expo 2014, Dilip Chhabria's stylish supercar 'DC Avanti' has always...
9.9k views

@ravitejabhukya · Feb 6, 2012

Can any one suggest me a good name for our college fest (ofcourse it is for mechanical dept.) ? very urgent please 😔 ps: the name should be related to...
8.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 23, 2015

If you've been impressed with the Mahindra XUV500 and have checked out the entry level Mahindra XUV500 W4 and the top-end edition W8, you have to check out the latest...
1.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 8, 2013

A successor to the Q700 smartphone, Flipkart has listed the new smartphone XOLO Q700i at a price in India tag of Rs. 11,999. Though the domestic handset and tablet manufacturer...
3k views