How to check if FCC ID is valid or not?

I see there are many chinese company puts FCC ID on their products But I am not sure about the source from where we can cross check if they have written valid FCC ID or any fake.

Do you guys have any idea about kind of website from where we can find out if FCC ID is valid or not.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Did you try #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anand Tamariya
    Did you try #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    That looks great. Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do we anything similar to the FCC in India?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do we anything similar to the FCC in India?
    There some rules to make sure about EMC EMI test but I am not sure if we have any certificate like FCC or CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which one is better? Work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis at fixed hourly rate and why?
As a Software Programmer, I face challenge almost every day, where I have to find solution in best possible way, whether it may be code optimization or a bug or...
I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
ISRO has unveiled a space capsule for astronauts for the very first time. After the Mars mission, the ISRO has focussed its attention to putting a human into space. This...
Statue are made using chocolates, how does these chocolate statue are not melting even during a summer?