CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@safiajen0055 • 13 Dec, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College..
So, here i want to ask you .
Is it Possible to change the college after completing my First Year .
@Rupam Das • 13 Dec, 2012 Yes, You have to pay the fees of remaining three years along with fine to your current college, you have to pay money to uni, you have to pay donation to new college, you have to pay the fees of next three years to your new college. So it is money!
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 13 Dec, 2012 Every thing is possible But make sure that whether your degree will be valid after transferring.

That must be the only thing to be sure of.

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 4, 2013

Running a Google PageSpeed test for a wordpress site, may often land you up on a suggestion that says, Optimize CSS Delivery for certain URLs. This rule triggers when PageSpeed...

@malanga · Nov 13, 2007

Hello all I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems...

@NAVATHE SACHIN · Aug 21, 2012

what is the exact difference between centrifugal clutch and manual clutch and also which one is better to use in vehicles?

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

As summer is fast approaching, thousands of engineering students in India are looking for opportunities in MNCs to apply for a position of a summer intern. While it might seem...

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 24, 2015

A computer engineer by degree, this Indore girl has done it all. Right from working at various levels in the financial services sector, to donning the hat of leadership positions...