How to change college after first year?

Hello Friends,

I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College..
So, here i want to ask you .
Is it Possible to change the college after completing my First Year .

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Yes, You have to pay the fees of remaining three years along with fine to your current college, you have to pay money to uni, you have to pay donation to new college, you have to pay the fees of next three years to your new college. So it is money!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Every thing is possible But make sure that whether your degree will be valid after transferring.

That must be the only thing to be sure of.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys i just wanted to know about the courses in audio engineering... and can a person pursue a masters in audio engineering after doing a bachelors degree in electronics...
In the modern world, the term 'design' is almost synonymous with one brand - 'Apple'. People say that Apple's great at designing the products. I'm not sure if that indeed...
sir, what are the effect of engine varables in SI engine....tommorw i have exam sir,,please give me the reply as soon as possible...
sir, what are the methods to control knocking....?
as per title i want to know that what is the difference between website and blog in detail in every sense.