How to categorize the blog?

Recentl I started a blogspot.In that I dont how to categorize the blog like home, downloads,contact us like that.Can any one help me step by step process or by screenshots. and also how to upload docx, pdf files to blog?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday author, Amish Tripathi, of one of the best seller, Shiva Triology , that 1st installment of this series, Immortal of Mehula, is brought by one of the production house...
Hero MotoCorp India has unveiled a new concept bike nicknamed 'Hero RNT' that is powered by a diesel engine. The new scooter from Hero was unveiled at an event with...
There's a speculation that HSBC bank, one of the biggest banks in the world is on the verge of collapse. The recent news that the bank has put checks on...
Microsoft has internally set the XBOX One release date in India around October 2014, reports IGN (India). The source seems to have obtained insider information from Microsoft about their global...
India's most favored e-commerce site Flipkart has proposed Myntra a merger propelled by the common investors (US hedge fund Tiger Global and venture capital firm Accel Partners) shared by these...