How to build your own independent internet connection service?

One of my friends started a discussion about, why don't we build our own internet connection so that we don't have to pay ongoing monthly payments to another ISP or internet backbone provider?

I have very less knowledge about networking over all. I thought may be CEans could give an answer for this.

What do you think?

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    You have to ragister your isp & you have good net speed (even though it is your isp), because you have to communicate with internet.
    Also security again important.This is my thinking, i am not sure but, it is basic requirements. I think it similar as to create website, you have to perches bandwidth , storage, etc.
    I am searching for more information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of bloggers keep on changing blog themes/templates. Many do it for changing the look, but a lot other professional bloggers do it for the internal code. Clean-looking blogs...
Let's make a list of GD Topics for Infosys Campus Recruitment. I heard some of the topics from friends: Should India have dictatorship? Is India still a secular state? Reforms...
A paragraph from a book called Inside the Tornado by Geoffrey A. Moore goes as follow: Marketing, in the engineering universe, is that place where the laws of utility are...
Students from around the world who wish to study in Australia can now use their TOEFL test scores as part of their visa application as announced by Australia's Department of...
Mark Zuckerberg - when he's not building Facebook - likes to give himself personal challenges to "learn something about the world, expand my interests and teach myself greater discipline, he...