How to build a web crawler to search MP3/audio files?

i need to submit a project on PHP in my institute. so i'v decided to make a web crawler. which can search any mp3 or audio files. but i don't know the basic concept behind this.
so can any please tell me the actual functioning or concept behind this. i'll be very thank full to the person..

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    If you want to know basics then i think google,bing,yahoo can provide you more help
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    According to me, Web crawlers are basically built by defining its working algorithm. I am also working on the project of web crawler, but not specifically for audio files. Don't know much about PHP, but it can definitely be tried using Java.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I have some issue with the OnDemand software installed in my machine. I am getting an issue with the OpenDoc functiobn which is used by the arsole.OCX file...
Please tell me anything about Guard circuit, Guard potential, since I am not understanding the idea of measurements of insulation resistance without knowing these terms mentioned??? What is absorption current??
Vishal Dhupar, the ex MD of Symantec (India and South Asia) who held similar position at Autodesk and also served the leadership positions at Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics and Digital...
do anyone know how to have your name instead of start in the start panel without using any additional software?????
It's a well established saying that 'money pulls money'. So wondering is money really required to make money?