How To Boost My Resume?

Hello guys, m an electronics engineering passout. I want to persue higher education and want to boost my resume. My resume is very weak and even my achademics are also not that good. So will you please guide me about some courses and certification that will help me in making it strong.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    geetaakulkarni09
    Hello guys, m an electronics engineering passout. I want to persue higher education and want to boost my resume. My resume is very weak and even my achademics are also not that good. So will you please guide me about some courses and certification that will help me in making it strong.
    First, what makes you think your resume is weak? Is it because of the academic performance?

Do you wish to work in core Electronics domain or IT?
  • geetaakulkarni09
    geetaakulkarni09
    Core electronics domain. I feel its weak because i really dont have enough of extra and co curricular activites n also my achademics is average.
    So can u plz help me find out some of such courses or certifications which may enhance it??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Certifications may help only to some extent. You should be 'fine' if you resume qualifies the eligibility criteria. It will be your performance in technical round of interviews that will ensure a job. My suggestion would be -
    1. Take up a certification course in the topic / domain of your liking and make sure that you are well equipped with the knowledge. You may even pick up a programming language and make it your strong point.
    2. Prepare for the interviews to surprise the interviewers with your knowledge of the topics.
    3. Take up a part time job and gain experience. A real life job experience shadows your academic performance.
    I hope this helps.
  • geetaakulkarni09
    geetaakulkarni09
    Thanx alot..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gagan Narang, India - won the Bronze medal in Men's individual 10mt Air rifle. Gold went to Romania and silver won by Italy. Folks, Congratulate Gagan Narang for awesome performance....
Hey, I have this project for my final year, i'm makin a segway kind of thing. Before moving onto protype i thought it would be nice if i implement the...
This statement came after the trouble at the men’s cycling event where the tweets and texts sent by the spectators at the venue caused overloading of data networks which made...
Many a times I have asked this question. There are about 10 people working on a particular file and a particular module. The same file, obviously! How do they keep...
plz provide some information about laser communication i wanted information for seminar m.tech (wireless communication) thanks