How to be unremarkably average in life - by Chris Guillebeau’s

I saw this strip - a collection of quotes from Chris Guillebeau presented as a comic strip and had a good laugh. I think the strip itself is very thought provoking. I think while running in the rat race for the wants and needs; we've forgotten to be our own and live life on our own terms. Sadly, people have no time or willingness to define their own terms; let alone follow them.

I've heard a quote that - by living a life that resembles mostly like that of others; you enjoy the 'little little' joys of life; and those who're driven tend to skip them. A 3 BHK flat, LCD TV, an entry level Sedan, a two door refrigerator, furniture seems to be taking up most of our life in the form of EMIs.

remarkably-average

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear, I am working in Saudi Arabia as electrical engineer with a Turkish based contracting company. I would like to return india soon and would like to establish my own...
I just filled up the iiast form for admission in iia Bangalore ..... Do someone know the material I could use for this exam ... Thank u in advance 😀
Common Admission Test (CAT) registrations have dropped to a five year low with only 1.94 lakh aspirants registering for the CAT 2013 exam. The registrations have dropped to a five...
Seismologists have found a great friend in a smartphone chip that collects real-time and accurate data of earthquakes with magnitude > 5. The chip was originally used to maintain the...
Edward Snowden’s public disclosure of PRISM program by NSA has caused uproar among privacy enthusiasts worldwide. As the US government is trying to justify its move, people are now working...