How to be like Walt - Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life (Review)

I vividly remember the day when I went to that bookstore.
"Crossword" was newly opened in my city. I, along with my 3 friends went there. And boy, we were mesmerized.
Almost all the titles we knew, all the authors we had heard of, were in front of our eyes.

The wide range of books all neatly aligned and the cool ambiance of the store, I was totally in love with Crossword.

I had purposely saved money to buy a book. It was really difficult choosing just one (as funds were limited 😛)

And that's when I found this book: "How to be like Walt"
[​IMG]

I knew I had to buy this book. And that is indeed became the first book I bought on my own. (by saving money)

Here's what people say about this book:

"I’ve read every book that has ever been written about Walt Disney, going back to some that were published in the 1930s. [How to Be Like Walt] is by far the most enjoyable to read of them all!" —Tim O’Day, Disney Scholar

"How to Be Like Walt is a fitting tribute to Walt’s memory and an important contribution to the Disney legacy . . . Now more than ever, we need people with the qualities Walt had: optimism, imagination, creativity, leadership, integrity, courage, boldness, perseverance, commitment to excellence, reverence for the past, hope for tomorrow, and faith in God." —Art Linkletter

It's a good book. It becomes unthinkable that a man alone can be SUCH A GREAT Visionary.

I thought I should share this with you all.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's an awesome book! 😀 Highly recommended for dreamers & imagineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ScanCorner aims to solve the problem faced by many people who have the 'hard copies' of their photographs and want to convert them into high quality digital images. The startup...
hi guys' can we test a 555 timer ic using cro,probes and function generator? if so ,how?
hi, anyone who can give me the IS code 2116 - 1980. its very urgent pls
hey can anyone help me in using java 3-d...I am already using java1.6 ... even after installation I am not able to use it..what next after installation??how to use it...
Hello to all. I am new here. This is my first post to this forum. I want to develop one website. I am searching for the "good topic" which should...