How to automate mobility testing

Hi everyone,

Is anyone working in mobility testing.
If yes please provide suggestions to automate the testing without using frameworks.

I am running GUI testing(which is manual testing) and I try to automate the GUI testing without doing as manual.
Since I am using different platforms, I want to automate the GUI level testing to automation without using frameworks.

Please provide suggestions for tools/ courses to automate the GUI testing.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Aero Friedrichshafen aviation show in Germany had pretty awesome machines on display; and 'Carplane' was one of them. The Carplane does exactly what its name suggests - it can...
Samsung and Samsonite are working together to develop the luggage of the future; and we call it 'Smart Luggage'. Equipped with all the sophisticated electronics and computer algorithms, the smart...
I am currently using BSNL broadband, however the speed is dead slow. I saw EVDO plans and it is surprisingly cheap and faster with no FUP. Now, I am too...
Today I had checked ma number in one of friend's mobile with True caller. The number displyaing with ma name correctly but the profile picture is one of ma other...
@Kaustubh I have one Doubt in this 2015 1.What. is the update between testing and in development side? 2.i completed my b.e ece this month and i was placed in...